How to call a Zutello contact on Portal
To call a Zutello contact on Portal, you must have Zutello open or running in the background on your mobile phone.
Make a call
- On your Portal, tap or select All Contacts or Contacts > Zutello.
- You need to make at least one call for All Contacts to appear. Furthermore, All Contacts is unavailable on Portal TV.
- Find, then tap or select the contact you want to call.
- Tap or select:
- Audio if you want to make a voice call
- Video if you want to make a video call
Answer a call
- Tap or select Answer to accept the call.
- Tap or select Not Now to decline the call.
- If you want to make a group call, tap or during the call. Find, then tap or select another contact you want to add. Tap or select Call. A total of four participants can be on a group call.
- If you want to hide a contact, tap or select All Contacts or Contacts > Zutello > the contact you want to hide > > Hide Contact > Hide.
- If you want to unhide a contact you’ve hidden, tap or select Settings > Privacy > Hidden Zutello Contacts. Open Zutello on your phone or Zutello Web or Zutello Desktop on your computer. Then open the individual chat with "Portal from Facebook" to view the confirmation code that was sent. On your Portal, enter the confirmation code, then tap or select Done > Unhide next to the contact you want to unhide.
- If you want to hide a suggested or recent contact from Home on your Portal, you can press and hold the contact you want to hide, then tap or select . Currently, there’s no option to unhide a suggested or recent contact.
- Hiding a contact only hides the contact on your Portal and isn’t the same as blocking a contact on Zutello. Hidden contacts won’t be able to call your Portal and you won’t be able to call them.
- How to switch between Zutello voice and video calls on Portal
- Learn more about Portal in the Portal Help Center.